Ad Operations Senior Executive
Location: Bradford or Wigan
Wireless Group is a leading UK and Irish media company, which is wholly owned by News Corp UK and Ireland Limited.
The group operates 23 leading radio brands across the UK and Ireland. These include market leading stations embedded in their local communities as well as popular national brands such as talkSPORT, the world's biggest sports radio station, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio.
What we’re looking for-:
If you’re a hardworking, reliable and meticulous Ad Ops Executive looking for the next step in your career then this could be the move you’ve been looking for.
Reporting to the Local Radio Head of Digital, you will lead Ad Tech to realise new digital revenue potential from our local station sales teams.
With the growth of online and on demand audio, web & social users our audience reach is extending. You’ll play a key part in broadening our sales portfolio to include digital solutions that compliment core radio campaigns.
Your Key Responsibilities -:
Ad Management & Trafficking
- The smooth implementation, ad-trafficking and ad-management of all online advertising - audio & display.
- The development of digital revenues through effective management of our small but growing Ad network. Realising growth opportunities on our local sites, from the wider News UK networks & from audience extension.
Reporting Commercial Analytics
- To report the key metrics, insights & conclusions to support the above Ad Management & Trafficking objectives.
This is a great opportunity if you’re a Digital professional who wants to develop your experience within a digital start-up company with the additional benefits of working within one of the largest Media organisations in the UK.
You’ll need experience in an Ad Ops team/position and have an interest in commercial analytics as well as Digital Audio and Display.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in an ad operations environment
- Trafficking and optimising campaigns using an ad server, such as Adswizz, AudioServe, DFP/Google Ad Manager, AdTech, or similar
- Understanding of tracking tags and correct implementation. Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or other Tag management platforms).
- Strong Excel skills
- Confidence in numeracy and attention to detail
- Experience of working with the following (these are a bonus for this position)- Google Data Studio, Adobe Auditions, SQL. 3rd Party media vendors such as DoubleClick, Sizmek and Flashtalking.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
Click apply or send a copy of your CV to - email@example.com
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice