Senior Marketing Executive
What’s the purpose of this role?
The Marketing Executive role sits within the Sun Marketing Comms team and reports directly to two Brand Marketing Managers. You will support and look after day to day requirements of the Marketing team.
Salary - Basic salary is dependent on experience + Benefits
Who are we?
News UK is a phenomenal company full of talented, dedicated, and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever growing organisation with a real passion for quality content and storytelling. Our newspapers and digital products include some of the most powerful media brands in the world, reaching over 30 million people each week. Our brands include national newspapers - The Sun, The Times, and The Sunday Times - as well as Unruly, a global ad tech company, and the Wireless Group,comprising of talkSPORT, talkRADIO, and Virgin Radio and several regional radio stations. Marketing (COO), is the driving force behind our business, keeping us connected with our dedicated audience.
What are the responsibilities for this role?
- Support in the delivery of all communications for Brand and Sun Savers promotions.
- Work closely with the Brand Managers to deliver campaigns, working closely with associated teams and partners.
- Work with the internal Creative agency to brief assets and manage approval process, feeding back on any assets.
- Responsible for booking press for all promotional campaigns and ensuring this is delivered and signed off daily.
- Responsible for briefing media and agency partners on new campaigns.
- Deliver regular, detailed campaign reporting on all activity to the team.
- Provide regular updates to related partners during and after every campaign.
- Involvement in ad-hoc campaigns for The Sun brand and/or project work.
- Support on any administrative tasks to help Brand Marketing Managers deliver campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
- A real passion for The Sun and our products.
- 12+ months experience at Marketing Assistant level or higher is preferable.
- Experience of working under pressure in a dynamic, high volume environment.
- Experience of reporting & analysis (Excel & PowerPoint proficient).
- Extremely good eye for detail.
- Able to manage multiple deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Top-notch communication and organisational skills.
- A can-do, self-starter attitude.
What do we offer?
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Private healthcare.
- Extensive & continual internal & external training and development opportunities.
- Subsidised cafeteria.
- Discounted book store.
- Regular in-house speaker events.
Sound like the role for you? Not sure you tick all the boxes but think you could make an impact? If so please apply email@example.com.
News UK is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice