Marketing Manager Wireless Group
Wireless Group – Local Radio
Location – Bradford / Stoke
Salary – Competitive
Working with key stakeholders across Wireless Group’s Local Radio portfolio, the marketing manager will be responsible for the planning, delivery and on going maximisation of BTL and ATL marketing campaigns, listener and client facing brand image, PR and communication, and driving strategic marketing partnerships across our stations
- Co-ordinate activity across Wireless group local stations to Increase brand visibility, awareness and ultimately drive audience at our stations
- Work with key station stakeholders to identify, negotiate and implement strategic partnerships in our areas ensuring the radio station takes ownership of the TSA and is embedded into the local community
- Co-ordinate all BTL Contra marketing activity across our stations
- Help create and maximise PR opportunities to raise the profile of the brand in the local marketplace
- Work with our Local stations to build a strong network of local contacts and external partners, utilising these to further raise profile
- To further develop and implement marketing brand guidelines across the Local radio portfolio
- To be responsible for planning, purchasing and measuring the effectiveness of any ATL marketing spend with external media suppliers and place any internal News UK spend with the Sun ,the times and Unruly.
- To arrange for copy creation and sign off for all media placement internal or external
- Consolidate purchasing of all merchandise and branding across stations realising best value for the group and a consistent marketing message for our stations
- Work closely with the local commercial department to create innovative commercial partnerships that generate revenue for the station and showcase our brand
- Work closely with the group programming director and digital teams to amplify any marketing activity
- To amplify and develop consistency in our local stations “community image” working with key station stakeholders to maximise local fund raising impact in our areas
- Work closely with the programming department to develop best content on air and online
- Work closely with all commercial departments to ensure the brand guideline transfer to all commercial marketing collateral, customer communication and presentation collateral
- Support the commercial team with innovative trade marketing initiatives
- To co-ordinate internal and external communications / PR in conjunction with the wider Wireless marketing team and News UK corporate affairs team
- Previous marketing experience, preferably in media
- Qualification in marketing or communications would be preferable
- A strong understanding of traditional, digital and social media
- Ability to create stand out copy for use across a variety of marketing channels including email marketing, web content, PR, B2B communications and social media
- A creative thinker with exceptional communication skills
- Must be able to provide post campaign analysis to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of building strategic partnerships with closely aligned third parties
- Ability to manage and deliver numerous projects simultaneously and to deadline
- Full clean driving license
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice