We are: Tibus is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the Internet and customer service. Owned by Wireless, it provides hosting, streaming and digital infrastructure services to more than 4,500 public and private sector clients in the UK and Ireland.
Tibus, puts people at the core of everything we do; aligning the best technologies with customer requirements and business needs. We are committed to finding and developing the best technical talent and are continuously looking for opportunities to innovate.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Your role: The role sits within our commercial team, reporting to the Head of Business and contributing to business planning and strategy. You will be responsible for building and driving the sales pipeline for Tibus including the identification, development and closing of new business sales opportunities as well as maximising sales opportunities with existing Customers.
Day to day you will:
- Prospecting and New Business generation - build and maintain a quality pipeline of new business opportunities
- New Business Development - prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing services, solutions and product deals
- Account management of customer base to identify, maximise and close further sales opportunities
- Demonstrate expert knowledge and understanding of the Tibus product suite and its benefits to Customers and potential Customers
- Contribute to pricing strategies to achieve sales success while maintaining company profitability
- Develop and provide effective, professional and accurate proposals to prospective Customers to facilitate successful closing of potential deals
- Maintain CRM and sales pipeline, with timely and accurate details of all sales activity
- Effectively manage Customer relationships through all phases of the sales cycle including communicating with Customers in a clear, positive, and professional manner
- Maintain awareness of competitive activity, marketing strategies and/or pricing strategies
What we’re looking for from you:
- Experience in a new business development role selling technical solutions
- Proven experience of working to and achieving sales targets
- Demonstrable ability to identify and develop opportunities in order to maximise revenue potential
- A proactive self-starter
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Clean, current driving licence and access to a car
You will be a target driven self-starter that thrives on winning new business, growing existing accounts and exceeding customer expectations.
You should have relevant B2B experience selling technical solutions and ideally be familiar with the service provider environment. An awareness of current and emerging industry trends and technologies would be advantageous.
What's in it for you?
For the right person, this job represents an exciting opportunity to join a successful company and be a key player in steering its future; to take on more responsibilities for business growth; and to pass on your knowledge and experience to others while also continuing to progress and develop your own career.
The Company is an equal opportunities employer and wholeheartedly supports the principle of equal opportunities for all its employees and for all applicants for employment. It opposes all forms of discrimination in the workplace.
We are a diverse and team so want to maximise every individual’s potential to create a productive environment where everyone feels valued, and where talents are fully recognised and utilised.
This means affording equal access to any employment opportunities within the Company according to your ability, without prejudice or discrimination by reason of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, disability or age.
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice