An exciting opportunity has arisen in a newly formed team within our Sun Marketing division, we are currently looking for a Biddable Executive to compliment these changes.
The Biddable Executive will run the day to day planning, tactics, bidding and buying of digital media for Paid Search, VOD and Display. They will work to the KPI's and measures set by the Biddable Manager and identify/recommend opportunities to improve the performance of these media.
Salary Basic salary is dependent on experience + Benefits
Who are we?
News UK is a phenomenal company full of talented, dedicated, and creative people. We are an ambitious and ever growing organisation with a real passion for quality content and storytelling. Our newspapers and digital products include some of the most powerful media brands in the world, reaching over 30 million people each week. Our brands include national newspapers - The Sun, The Times, and The Sunday Times - as well as Unruly, a global ad tech company, and the Wireless Group,comprising of talkSPORT, talkRADIO, and Virgin Radio and several regional radio stations. Marketing (COO), is the driving force behind our business, keeping us connected with our dedicated audience.
- You will be implementing the biddable buying, operations and reporting across The Sun and its associated brands and products; The Sun Mobile app, Dream Team and Sun Savers
- Making recommendations on the biddable media across our partner brands; Sun Bets and Sun Bingo
- Monitoring the day to day performance and delivery of the paid media budget across Search, Digital Display and Video on Demand
- Day to day tracking of brand safety and ad verification
- Implementing agreed changes/opportunities in brand safety and ad verification.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the media spend and sharing with the wider team for approval
- Supporting the Biddable Manager in working with all our biddable technology partners
- Compiling round ups and making post campaign recommendations to budget owners
Who are we looking for?
- You will be experienced in managing large scale digital campaigns
- You will have planned and booked digital media across search and display
- Experience working with digital video
- Experience with managing budgets and evaluating activity effectiveness
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Good working knowledge of media reporting tools
- Experience working in brand safety and ad verification platforms
- A deep knowledge of and experience in the media industry, and digital platforms
- A passion for our brands
If this sounds like you and you want to work for one of the Leading Media organistions in the UK, and home to some of the most well known media brands - HIT APPLY
News UK is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice