Commercial Support Executive
Commercial Support Executive required to provide administrative assistance to the Sales, SPI and Programming teams, along with the day to day running and administration of the radio stations
Job title: Commercial Support Executive
Responsible to: Head Of Sales /Head of Station
Purpose of the job:
To provide efficient and professional administrative support to the commercial team
To provide administrative assistance to the Sales, SPI and Programming teams, along with the day to day running and administration of the radio station.
- Provide cover on switchboard (internal & external calls) at all times
- Greet and receive all visitors to the building and provide refreshments
- Sales administration including: Distributing incoming leads to the sales team, produce planit schedules as and when requested; CRM administration daily and when requested to do so; generating and printing out seminar reports monthly; dealing with seminar administration when required.
- To put together power point presentations for the sales team using the company template for client presentations
- Admin support for Traffic, including ; merge to log, cart deletions, produce PRS reports
- Act as point of contact for Head Of Sales/Station Head
- To assist SPI when required ie holiday cover and busy periods
- Update UK Top 40 weekly,
- Support planning and booking of all SPI activity through planit
- Support the sales team with new and existing customers to develop long-term relationships
- Provide accurate revenue reports daily to station management and sales teams
- Liaise with sales/SPI to ensure all campaign bookings are moved onto Broadnet as swiftly as possible
- Support the Sales/SPI teams to achieve revenue targets on a monthly basis
- Adhere to sales principles, practices and processes
- Co-ordinate general documentation as required eg. mail shots to client
- Assist in building client data on CRM for initiatives and mail shots
- Source quotes and arrange purchases of any station branding and merchandise against given budgets from all departments
- Ensure office equipment is in working order and in stock
- Ensure the smooth running of the office, including: process post and make sure the franking machine is in credit; prepare the boardroom for meetings and order lunches for meetings
- Ensure the communal areas are tidy and well maintained
- General administration for new starters and keeping employee details up to date
- Take and distribute sales meeting minutes weekly by lunchtime
- Undertake any other responsibility deemed appropriate
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice