Lifestyle Editor (Maternity Cover)
The Sun on Sunday's Fabulous magazine is looking for a talented Lifestyle Editor to join our friendly, hardworking team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in lifestyle features with a contacts book brimming with relevant PRs and freelancers, particularly in the travel, health and interiors fields, and be confident directing shoots and contributing clever and engaging ideas for layouts.
- Style and direct interiors shoots each week to make even the most affordable high-street products look high-end and beautiful.
- Write, edit and commission all travel content for the magazine – setting up press trips for review-based features that run 52 weeks a year, with a keen eye on price points and a wide spread of destinations and angles covered.
- Commission and edit weekly health features, with a good knowledge of new wellbeing trends, key upcoming books and the latest fitness crazes.
- Work closely with the Art and Picture teams to produce brilliantly designed pages, clever concept holding shots and the most interesting and enticing pictures for features.
- Produce the weekly On Trend page, alongside the Fashion Editor and beauty department.
- Style and direct lust-worthy lifestyle openers, including sourcing product exclusives.
- To produce sparkling online content to support the magazine’s lifestyle features digitally.
- Work on commercial partnerships through sponsored shoots and editorials, without sacrificing Fabulous' key values.
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice