We are looking for a senior producer to join our News Productions team in London Bridge. We create content across The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun and The Wireless Group, for commercial, marketing and internal projects. The team currently comprises of producers, project managers, creatives, designers and filmmakers.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working closely with brands and branded content. The role will involve pitching with job quotations and concept to delivery production. The role will involve working closely with our creative and project management teams. We are committed to “production excellence,”and the role will also involve initiating this value into everything you do.
Skills & Qualifications
- Extensive experience producing marketing and advertising content for well-known brands or agency with high-profile clients
- Able to present and pursue projects from concept to execution
- A great communicator who is responsible and eager to present new ideas
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects in coordination with cross-departmental teams at once
- Technical understanding of filmmaking
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in fast paced, hyper-growth startup like environment
- A commitment to delivering outstanding projects
- An established black book of industry contacts
- Significant experience in commercial video production and branded content
Please include a link to a video reel with your application.
Salary - Competitive
Deadline for applications - tbc
Company Benefits on News UK website
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice