Do you have a passion for media and previous Account Management experience?
Dublin's Q102 and FM104 are looking to expand on its market leading sales team and we are now hiring an Account Manager to drive new business acquisition to add to our already amazing client portfolio.....
- Be a driving force in the growth of the direct sales team
- Build and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting efforts & converting them to sales
- Develop and deliver bespoke sales presentations to clients
- Assist in the successful expansion of the company’s goals and objectives by achieving & exceeding personal & team targets
- Accurately forecast sales activity and revenue achievement through CRM systems
- Represent Q102 as required and be an ambassador for the brand at client events when necessary
- Maintain all areas of sales governance up to date as required by Sales Manager
- A proven track record of success in Business Development & Account Management
- Previous sales experience within the media industry
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- Ability to manage the full sales-cycle, from lead sourcing to closing
- Efficient in Microsoft tools including Excel & PowerPoint
- Valid full Irish driving licence with own car
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of new business development & account management experience with the drive & ambition to bring our brand to new commercial customers.
In return, we offer a competitive basic salary with an excellent commission structure.
To apply, please send your CV today!
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice