Job Role - Digital Analyst - The Sun
An exciting opportunity has a arisen in a newly formed team within our Sun Marketing division, we are currently looking for a Digital Analyst to compliment these changes.
The Digital analyst will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of paid media. They will provide insights and recommendations from the data, joining together views from the site, apps, paid media and performance reports to drive continuous improvement in our media effectiveness.
- Be responsible for creating and managing the dashboards and reporting systems for the paid media across all channels
- Scope and own listening and reporting requirements, along with the delivery of subsequent social insights
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to manage the prioritisation and delivery of planned and ad hoc briefs
- Work closely with our social tool provider to get the most out of social listening and reporting
- Compile wash ups and make post campaign recommendations to budget owners
- Experience of analysing media activity across social, search and display
- Experience in analysing digital video
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Strong analytical skills, well organised and thorough
- Able to provide plans, budgets and reports in a format which is visually impressive and easy to understand
- Experience with media reporting tools
- A deep knowledge of and experience in the media industry, and digital platforms
- A passion for our brands
If this sounds like you and you want to work for one of the Leading Media organistions in the UK, and home to some of the most well known media brands - HIT APPLY
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice