Job Title: Wholesale Manager
Newsprinters are the print manufacturing division of News UK, with 3 sites across the UK, Broxbourne, Knowsley and Eurocentral. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Wholesale Performance Manager to join our Broxbourne team.
Broxbourne is the largest newspaper printing plant in the world. With the capacity to produce over 1.1 million full colour copies every hour. Broxbourne is proud to be the printer to many of the UK’s best known newspaper brands including The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, The Daily Mail and The Telegraph.
As a business Newsprinters are committed to the personal and professional development of our people. We provide a modern working environment, state-of-the-art technical equipment and encourage an open and honest working culture so that our employees can concentrate on what they do best. Their jobs!
Summary of the Role
The Wholesale Manager role provides a dedicated and focused resource in managing News UK’s wholesaler partners’ performance and the day to day wholesale functionalities.
- Manage the day to day relationship between News UK and their respective wholesale partners.
- Build and develop partner relationships with both key internal and external stakeholders, whilst managing any third party business.
- Assist in delivering News UK’s objectives by maximising wholesale performance in line with budgeted costs
- Ensure that News UK’s Wholesale partners are meeting set performance targets and KPIs measures with contractual commitments that News UK titles reach the market place, on time, in full.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of the wholesale and operational processes
- Understanding of supply chain and logistics processes such as; planning, allocation, transport and production
- Ability to track performance management through the use of data such as KPI's and create performance improvement plans
- Ability to work analytically to provide timely, accurate and insightful reporting that drives improvement
- Effective stakeholder management at all levels, internal and external
- Strong computer skills, including Excel.
If you want to work for an industry leader in print production please hit apply!
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice