Client Manager - Finance
Would you like to work for one of the biggest media organisations in the UK, home to famous brands such as The Sun, The Times, The Sunday Times, Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, Unruly and Storyful?
We currently have an opportunity for a Client Manager to join News UK, within our commercial client team.
Why work for us?
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic sales team within a market leading business, selling across some of the most famous names in media.
- You will lead on key accounts. Understanding their business and marketing objectives, and delivering back creative multi-platform media solutions.
- Hard work is recognised and rewarded within the department and business, including real opportunities for progression.
- World class benefits such as private health, generous pension scheme, childcare vouchers cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan and brand new offices right next to The Shard.
What is the goal of the role?
- Maximising incremental revenue from key clients in the consumer finance sector.
- Creating and executing a strategic sales plan that drives the business forward.
- Understanding and presenting the News UK unique value proposition in a compelling manner.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders including editorial, creative solutions, agency development, marketing, insight and trading teams.
What we are looking for?
- Experience selling to clients directly, preferably in the financial category
- Confidence in pitching creative multi-platform media solutions to senior clients
- A hungry self-starter who pro-actively identifies new revenue opportunities
- A good communicator who is able to build impactful relationships externally and internally.
Like the sound of this role? Then click on the apply now button today!
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice