- Create fun, creative, and service-driven social content that that resonate strongly with the target audience and maximising engagement opportunities on Facebook, Instagram, and emerging platforms.
- Implementing digital strategy for our online offerings.
- Fluent in producing video and graphics optimised for social media platforms.
- Good writing skills with ability to edit and proofread
- Creative thinker with the ability to work on a variety of products.
- Strong attention to detail with a focus on results and deadlines.
- Manage publishing, engagement, and analytics of social media content.
- Strong cross-departmental collaborative skills working with other departments to develop social media timelines, campaigns and brand activity.
- Ability to identify potential social media trends with a focus on local.
- Qualification in multimedia or similar experience
- Impeccable eye for design and visualisation
- Good knowledge and experience in Adobe design & video software.
- Experience in using CMS’s.
- Knowledge and experience shooting DSLR’s
- Ability to work quickly on a variety of projects
- Being technically minded and able to troubleshoot your own problems would be advantageous
- Creating regular and engaging content formats that resonate strongly with the target audience
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice