Media Sales Account Manager - Peak FM
Let us introduce ourselves. We are Wireless Group and we recruit awesome people.
Wireless Group is a part of News UK. We operates 23 leading radio brands across the UK and Ireland; these include market leading local stations embedded in their local communities, talkSPORT the world's biggest sports radio station, talkRADIO and Virgin Radio.
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right individual to be instrumental in the growth of the Direct Sales business at Peak FM in Chesterfield, North Derbyshire.
The role of Media Sales Executive at Peak FM is to work tirelessly on behalf of local businesses to reach the biggest potential audience with the strongest most persuasive advertising campaigns. You will run your own client list supported by our creative solutions team who will provide you with the strongest possible digital, creative and branded content in your marketplace.
Supported by your manager, you will be responsible for:
- Account managing and developing a list of existing, lapsed and potential clients
- Maximising return on investment for your client base
- Identifying and developing new prospects to add to your list
- Prospecting and self-generating new business appointments
- Winning new business from prospects
- Utilising market and sector research to maximise opportunities for existing and new clients
Candidates should possess the following:
- Proven success in Account Managing and developing a client list. We’d love to see some examples of this.
- Previous experience in media is a must
- Proven success in sourcing and generating new business
- Able to deliver against set KPI including minimum call rates and revenue targets
- Be comfortable and confident presenting to a range of stakeholders
- Be bold in presenting creative and long term advertising solutions to clients
- Full UK driving licence
If this sound like you and you want to work for the number one commercial station in North Derbyshire please apply now.
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice