Job Role - Paid for Social media Exec (Social media buyer)- The Sun
An exciting opportunity has a arisen in a newly formed team within our Sun Marketing division, we are currently looking for a Social Buyer to compliment these changes.
The Social Buyer will run the day to day planning, tactics, bidding and buying of digital media across social media. They will work closely with the existing social teams at The Sun to align plans and optimise campaigns/creative/journeys across earned and paid Social.
- Buy, operate and report on all the paid social activity across The Sun and its associated brands and products; The Sun Mobile app, Dream Team and Sun Savers
- Make recommendations on the social buying across our partner brands; Sun Bets and Sun Bingo
- Be responsible for the day to day performance and delivery of the paid media budget across Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Responsible for brand safety and ad verification within the paid social networks / walled gardens
- Support the Head of Media in managing the relationships with all the social platforms
- Compile wash ups and make post campaign recommendations to budget owners
- Experience of being part of large scale digital campaigns
- Experience of buying paid Social activity across brands
- Experience in working with social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc
- Experience at managing budgets and evaluating activity effectiveness
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Experience with media reporting tools
- Knowledge and experience of working with brand safety and ad verification solutions
- A deep knowledge of and experience in the media industry, and digital platforms
- A passion for our brands
If this sounds like you and you want to work for one of the Leading Media organistions in the UK, and home to some of the most well known media brands - HIT APPLY
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice