PARTNERSHIPS LOYALTY MANAGER – SUN SAVER
News UK, one of the UK’s largest Media organisations and home to some of the biggest names such as The Sun, Wireless, and The Times & Sunday Times currently have an opportunity within their Sun Savers brand for a Partnership Loyalty Manager.
What’s my personal contribution?
Co-owning the annual revenue target for Sun Savers, The Sun’s new loyalty programme with the Head of Loyalty. To assist the Head of Loyalty in building a clear commercial partnerships strategy contributing to the annual revenue targets for Sun Savers and supporting the acquisition and engagement targets. Work closely with the Senior Partnerships Manager to deliver annual agreements with new and existing partners. Being the face of Sun Savers in all commercial activity and owning the relationship with the News UK Commercial team.
What are my Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Monitoring daily Sun Savers commercial partner performance
- Securing new partners for Sun Savers providing commercial benefits
- Interrogate existing relationships to build new commercial opportunities
- Provide daily and weekly updates to internal and external stakeholders highlighting trends and insights
- Supporting the delivery of key acquisition and engagement plans across our campaigns
- Liaise with other key stakeholders
- Ensure that key regulation is adhered to.
Useful knowledge, skills and experience
- Self-driven with a drive to deliver on all targets, both customer and business
- Be able to build effective relationships across all levels and business functions
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Knowledge in affiliates and revenue share partnerships
- Experience in driving and managing successful commercial partnerships
- Strong MS Office skillset
- Strong numerical skills
- Passion and knowledge of the media
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
If this sounds like you hit APPLY today.
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice