News UK Strategic Information; Audience Insights and Analytics; Analytics, London Bridge
Would you like to work for one of the biggest media organisations in the UK, home to famous brands such as The Sun, The Times, The Sunday Times, Unruly, Storyful and Wireless? Here at News UK we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Analyst to join our Strategic Information Team.
As a Customer Analyst you will contribute to the analysis and the development of innovative ideas to improve Customer Analytics ability and drive transformation in News UK.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide analysis of customer engagement data from multiple sources
- Deliver data analysis to assist with performance and effectiveness briefs from marketing and commercial campaigns
- Set up campaign measurements and recommend evaluation/testing methodology
- Contribute to advanced analytics and model building to understand and predict customer behaviour, outcomes and make appropriate recommendations per brief.
- Experience working in an advanced analytics role
- Strong analytical mind-set
- Proficient in SQL, advanced Excel and Tableau skills
- Experience working with Redshift and Google Big Query
- Experience working in a central customer analytics team managing a wide net of stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Data Science or a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce,
- Business or similar
- Customer analytics experience in the media and the news industry
- Experience using Omniture/Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
- Able to review code and help team members with SQL and Tableau
- Good knowledge of CRM, data-led marketing and advertising.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please click on the Apply Now button!
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.