News UK – Peterborough
Full time, Monday to Friday, Competitive salary
News UK is home to some of the biggest and most popular names in UK Media, Including The Sun, The Times, Wireless and Unruly to name but a few. We now have an exciting opportunity within our expanding HR team here in Peterborough, for someone looking to take that step into a HR, or looking to develop their career in a large commercial organisation.
This Role will be based within the Policy, Immigration, Employment Contracts & Screening team in Peterborough who offer expertise on all policies, employment screening and contracts of employment for employees. We also offer expertise in matters of UK immigration.
Key responsibilities for the HR Administrator role:
- Providing a good overall customer experience
- Ensuring that all employee contracts are issued in a timely, consistent manner
- Ensuring employment screening is completed to a satisfactory level within probation
- Providing administrative support for all policy and immigration matters
- Supporting the administration of on-going policy governance framework
- Supporting compliance with our immigration obligations
Key skills for the HR Administrator role:
- Microsoft office skills including Word and Excel
- An interest in HR or UK employment law
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
Personal attributes for the HR Administrator:
- Strong customer focus
- Passion for service delivery
- An organised and collaborative approach
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Initiative to research issues and solve problems independently
To apply for the HR Administrator vacancy in Peterborough please click: APPLY NOW
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice