News UK is home to some of the biggest and most popular names in UK Media, Including The Sun, The Times, Wireless and Unruly to name but a few.
Due to continued growth in our Peterborough office we currently have a full time opportunity for an HR Hub Administrator.
This Role will be based within our HR Operations teams who deliver expertise on HR Administration, Contracts, Policy and Immigration, HR Data, Talent Resourcing and Learning & Development to our customers across the News UK business.
- Providing a good overall customer experience
- Ensuring that all employee contracts are issued in a timely, consistent manner and employment screening is completed to a satisfactory level within probation.
- Providing administrative support for all policy and immigration matters
- Supporting the administration of on-going policy governance framework
- Supporting compliance with our immigration obligations
- Maintain all HR records on SAP
- Microsoft office skills including Word and Excel
- An interest in HR and a general knowledge of UK employment law
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Passion for service delivery
- An organised and collaborative approach
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Initiative to research issues and solve problems independently
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.