Senior Data Campaign Manager
News UK, one of the Largest Media organisations within the UK and home to some of the biggest media brands such as The Sun, The Times and Sunday Times, and Wireless to name but a few are currently seeking an experienced Senior Data Campaign Manager to join their successful team.
Here at News UK we put data driven insight at the heart of everything we do. To help drive the business, we have a centralised Strategic information department designed to serve the needs of the entire enterprise, where this role would sit within.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal stakeholder/product managers
- Organization and management of own time and work load.
- Passion for data strategy and using this to drive targeted customer marketing.
- Proven background in data planning / strategy from either client side or agency
- Experience in multi-channel campaign planning
- Solid understanding of CRM systems, processes and analytics platforms
- Consumer direct marketing experience (database marketing / loyalty / CRM / acquisition and retention marketing.
If this sounds like you or you would like to learn more about the role do get in touch with the Recruitment Team here at News UK or Simply hit APPLY.
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.