Job Title: Multimedia Video News Journalist – The Sun online
Duration: 1 year FTC
Department: The Sun Online
Reports to: Director of Video
The Sun is seeking 2 Multimedia Video News Journalists to create content for its website and social platforms.
- Find and execute agenda setting video news reports
- Write engaging copy to go with the story
- Work sources to break news
- Shoot, edit and produce video stories
- Extensive newsroom experience
- Track record in breaking news stories
- Demonstrated ability to show the journalist thinks of video first
- Able to shoot, edit and produce video
- Experience writing engaging and agenda setting stories
- Demonstrated ability to find new stories on a daily basis
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.