What’s the job? Head of Property Portfolio
Who’s my manager? Sales Director – Times and Sunday Times
Who reports to me? 2 x Sales Managers, 1 x Sales Exec
What is the goal of this role?
To be an externally facing, multiplatform senior manager, responsible for maintaining excellent senior relationships at all major property specialist ad agencies and clients direct.
You will implement and maintain discipline and rigour on all sales elements with a view to maximising revenue potential and inclusion of all titles and platforms across News UK. They currently include - The Times, The Sunday Times, MansionGlobal.com, thetimes.co.uk and Times LUXX Property. You will also be expected to contribute to and mange other projects currently including Sunday Times Best Places to Live and Sunday Times British Homes Awards.
You will be responsible for managing two Sales Managers and one Sales Executive, accountable for hitting all Property revenue targets, working to the highest standards.
This role will lead the bringing together and role out of all News UK Property assets including a high initial focus of the partnership with Mansionglobal.com. This will include driving and full responsibility of a new digital revenue stream into the UK.
What are my accountabilities?
- To own and drive the overall category revenue target across all sections and platforms
- To manage the overall News UK Property revenue budget with various internal stakeholders
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships with all senior members within ad agencies and clients direct
- Have outstanding category, product and competitor knowledge for yourself and within your team
- Deliver on objectives and KPI’s for the Mansion Global launch into the UK
- Monitor and report on agency and client performance to relevant internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Agency Development and Client teams to drive revenue growth
- Ensure continual personal and team development
- Pro-actively seek to innovate through sales initiatives that help drive revenue and team development
Who are my contacts?
- Mansion Global US Team
- Media agencies
- Clients direct
What experience must I have?
- Proven track record of success within a media sales environment and excellent key account management experience
- Preferably experience across UK and Global Property media, especially in media display and listings.
- Defining and implementing strategic approaches to sales
- Team management experience with a track record of delivery
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.