Strategic Account Manager, News Productions
The Strategic Account Manager will create strategy for, and liaise between, News UK’s key titles and News Productions (News UK’s brand new in-house video department) to ensure delivery of best in class video content across the company.
- Assist in creating and developing video strategy across all departments of The Times and The Sun.
- Responsible for bringing best in class video to all businesses across News UK.
- Prepare and create regular data-led recommendations on future of video as a storytelling and marketing tool.
- Be the key liaison between News Productions and internal departments.
- Help create best processes to make sure News Productions’ Creative and Production departments work together seamlessly to deliver best in class video.
- Receive and review all briefs, packaging and communicating the contents of them so that the client gets the best possible product.
- Responsible for setting and clarifying KPI’s for each project with stakeholders, as well ensuring successful delivery of project.
- Responsible for setting up briefings/client meetings so that feedback loop with stakeholders is constant.
- Collate, manage and execute client feedback to Creative and Production teams.
- Recommends video to stakeholders based on user needs and end marketing goals.
- Responsible for schedule policing and workflow management internally.
- Works with Project Manager to review all work, create project plans and schematics, and manage project delivery.
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.