Purpose of Job: To create content and manage its delivery for Zesty and Tibus, covering both internal marketing and external client engagements.
- To write engaging, relevant and shareable content for the Zesty and Tibus blogs
- To promote content through the Tibus and Zesty social channels and manage engagement on those channels
- To create and manage content publishing schedules
- To work with subject matter and technical specialists to create content
- To develop case studies with clients
- To identify relevant tech blogs, publishers and platforms and engage with those publishers to promote Tibus and Zesty content on them
- To work with the Wireless Group communications team to generate press releases
- To understand Google Analytics and other platform reporting tools, including Facebook Insights, Twitter analytics, LinkedIn, Snapchat and Instagram
- To work directly on client copy and content engagements
- To keep on top of content, technology, UX and design trends
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as required
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.