Position: Activation Project Manager
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Advertisement start date: 05 January 2017
Advertisement close date: 02 February 2017
The Wireless Group London office is looking for an experienced Activation Project Manager to work across its national brands.
You will be responsible for translating sold briefs into engaging on air and digital mechanic’s for a portfolio of high level clients.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of comprehensive experience delivering S&P radio campaigns and digital executions across speech and music stations
- Demonstrable experience of working at a major national radio station
- A proven record of writing commercial competition and feature scripts for national radio presenters. An eye for detail is key as this will form a daily part of the role
- A proven record of organising; events for radio sponsors, outside radio broadcasts including a UK based festival
- Be able to demonstrate clearly how to create a PCA using GES planning system
- A proven record of liaising with external video production companies to organise shoots as part of an on air sponsors campaign
- Managed radio campaigns across a breadth of national clients including mobile, betting and charity
- Be trained in OFCOM betting compliance
- Demonstrate how to use Radio Monitor and Audacity editing software
- Previous experience of working with and managing on air talent to deliver S&P campaigns for on air and digital executions
- Previous experience of managing Street and Promotional teams
- A Bachelors in Media and Communication
If you are a team player willing to go above and beyond the call of duty, please send a CV and covering letter along with 3 examples of previous work.
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.