CUSTOMER LOYALTY MANAGER – SUN SAVERS
The Sun Marketing Department
The Sun Marketing department strategic objectives:
- Be distinct and differentiated
- Know our customers better
- Do more with customer relationships
- Fuel passions for our brands among customers and staff
- Grow the volume of repeat, known customers
- Grow average revenue per user
- Maximise the life time value of our customers
- Own the customer experience from beginning to end
Who we are:
- We are entrepreneurs in our field, we test, learn and test again
- We like big headlines. We love targets. We love hitting targets. We love celebrating hitting targets
- We are creative and insight led
- We are agile, we change and adapt to our surroundings and the industry
- We always deliver what we say we will deliver
What’s my personal contribution?
To build a clear picture of the Sun Savers customer base, forecasts and supporting activity to drive scale and engagement. To understand and predict by cohorts, and impact on print circulation of The Sun newspaper. To build reports, working with our finance teams to create a picture of the base. To measure all marketing activity, with the marketing and AIA teams to understand customer behaviours across all groups, building out segmentation for the product.
What are my Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Monitoring daily Sun Savers performance and identifying trends.
- Interpreting customer behaviour and promotional effectiveness.
- Provide daily and weekly updates to internal stakeholders highlighting trends and insights.
- Supporting the delivery of key acquisition and engagement plans across our campaigns.
- Work with the Analytics team to analyse and summarise large amounts of data to spot trends and patterns.
- Work with Insight and Analytics teams to identify additional reporting and/or knowledge required.
- Troubleshooting of any issues working closely with the customer services team.
- Liaise with other key stakeholders.
- Ensure that key regulation is adhered to.
- To build segmentation of the Sun Savers groups
- To build reporting and make recommendations of activity driving the most engaged customer base
- To understand the marketing relationship with each group and the activity that is driving the most engaged base
Useful knowledge, skills and experience
- Self-driven with a drive to deliver on all targets, both customer and business
- Be able to build effective relationships across all levels and business functions
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- Strong MS Office skillset
- Strong numerical skills
- Passion and knowledge of the media
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data quickly and accurately.
- Experience working in a fast-paced office environment
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.