What’s the job? Beauty Partnerships Executive
Where do I work? News UK Commercial, London Bridge
Who’s my manager? Head of Beauty
Who reports to me? n/a
What is the goal of this role?
To be an externally facing, multimedia salesperson, responsible for delivering on revenue targets and market share opportunities from an allocated set of clients and their respective Comms Planners within a set category. Responsible for building strong relationships and providing excellent customer service through the delivery of insight, cross-platform and brand opportunities, as well as through partnerships, marketing, solutions and e-commerce.
What are my accountabilities?
- Manage the daily relationship with agency Comms Planners and clients at Marketing Manager level, working closely with the Head of Beauty and Category Director
- Provide excellent levels of customer service, whilst accountable for strict revenue targets
- Define ambitious growth objectives for the client and agency portfolio through an articulate business plan
- Adopt a thorough and analytical approach to sales, tracking spend, competitor activity and the wider media mix of clients within your category
- Collaborate across commercial teams to seek out, sell and implement new revenue opportunities, especially Solutions
- Have an excellent understanding of client marketing objectives, as well as trends within the category as a whole to maximise News UK’s proportion of the business
- Positively communicate insight externally regarding our product and business development; share thought leadership and strategic insight presentations, with the ability to adapt them to a clients’ needs
- Produce accurate analytical and financial information when requested
- Being professional and a strong ambassador for News UK.
Who are my contacts?
- Major agency Comms Planning and client partners.
What experience must I have?
- Experience of building relationships with both clients and comms planners
- Excellence in creating and delivering presentations
- Presenting Insight and thought leadership presentations with skill and gravitas
- Collaboration with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Familiarity with media research systems (NRS, TGI) and excel
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.