We are looking for a confident, self – motivated team player to join the team. Candidates must be proactive, able to use their own initiative and eager to pursue a career in a fast paced and challenging environment. Working under pressure and to tight deadlines is also a key requirement.
Working within the Traffic / Inventory Team, and reporting to the ILR Group Inventory and Traffic Manager, you will assist in ensuring the smooth and professional running of the ILR Wireless Traffic / Inventory Department.
You will report to Head of Inventory and support the inventory managers
Supported by your manager, you will be responsible for:
• Manage inventory in ways which maximise revenue
• Accurately plot & communicate availability to all sales teams
• Compile sales reports
• Produce a commercial logs on a daily basis
• To schedule all advertising campaigns accurately, ensuring all sales guarantees and inventory policies are delivered.
• Provide post campaign
• Ensure correct copy broadcasts on all campaigns and load onto RCS play out system if necessary
• Reconciling commercial logs post transmission
• Management of all Network Drive, Network News & Auction Media bookings
• Planit sales system administration
• Demonstrate troubleshooting skills to help sales teams
• Assist in general administrative and housekeeping duties
Candidates should possess the following:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a good telephone manner.
• A positive attitude, showing enthusiasm
• Effective time management skills, with great attention to detail.
• A true team-player, but with the ability to work using own initiative.
• Conscientious - punctual, willing to work hard and go beyond the call of duty with a can-do attitude.
• Ambitious to learn and progress in their career
• Strong numeracy
• Basic Excel and Powerpoint skills.
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.