Job Title: Head of Finance – Integration
Line Manager: Group Financial Controller
Direct Reports: 0
Location: London Bridge
Salary range: £63,000 - £66,000
Provide finance lead/support to a variety of key integration projects for existing subsidiaries, whilst producing a working model to support future M&A transactions and provide business partner support to a range of stakeholders to complete the projects.
- Provide finance lead/support for a variety of integration projects
- Lead/provide operational model to support future M&A transactions and subsequent integration
- Integrate Unruly onto SAP and other News systems
- Integrate Wireless Group ROI into Finance Shared Services
- Review, evaluate and propose further integration across News Corp UK companies
- Provide financial support in evaluating projects and ensuring correct accounting treatment is considered and applied
- Supporting on ad hoc project work for both CFO and Finance Director community as required
- Assist with presentations and assist as needed with requests from senior finance team
Qualifications / Experience:
- ACA qualified (desirable)
- Finance integration experience
- M&A process and execution experience
- Due diligence experience
- Senior stakeholder partnering & management
- Business case modelling, valuation experience
- Business processes and finance systems experience
- Budgeting/Forecasting experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- TM1 experience preferred
Advert start date: 3rd November 2017
Advert closing date: 1st December 2017
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.