Account Manager – Pulse 1 & Pulse 2
Wireless Group is now a part of News UK. Our Radio GB division operates four national radio stations; including talkSPORT the world's biggest sports radio station, and Virgin Radio. It also operates 12 independent local radio (ILR) stations in England and Wales Including Pulse 1 & Pulse 2, and a number of digital radio multiplexes throughout GB.
An exciting opportunity has become available for the right individual to be instrumental in the growth of the Direct Sales business at Pulse 1& Pulse 2 across West Yorkshire.
The role of Account Manager at a Wireless Group station is to work tirelessly on behalf of local businesses to reach the biggest potential audience with the strongest most persuasive advertising campaigns. You will run your own client list supported by our creative solutions team who will provide you with the strongest possible digital, creative and branded content in your marketplace.
Supported by your manager, you will be responsible for:
- Account managing and developing a list of existing clients
- Maximising return on investment for your client base
- Identifying and developing new prospects to add to your list
- Prospecting and self-generating new business appointments
- Winning new business from prospects
- Utilising market and sector research to maximise opportunities for existing and new clients
- DO YOU have proven success as an Account Manager?
- ARE YOU a seasoned sales professional, with experience presenting to clients face to face?
- CAN YOU Prove success in sourcing and generating new business?
- WILL YOU be Able to deliver against set KPI including minimum call rates and revenue targets
- Experience within a Media/Broadcasting industry desirable, although other Industries will be considered
If this sounds like you and you want to work for one of the most listened to stations in West Yorkshire please start by hitting Apply
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.