News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, such as The Sun, The Times and Sunday Times, as well as our most recent acquisition Wireless who has radio brands such as Virgin and talkSPORT to name but a few.
We are currently seeking an experienced Media Planner to join us in an exciting new venture.
The Media Planner will support in the quarterly, weekly and daily planning of data, audiences and media investment across The Sun and its associated brands. They will help plan and maintain the media plans, across Paid Social, Display, VOD and Paid Search, including tracking the performance of the media vs. quarterly and weekly business plans and making recommendations for improvements. The Exec will make sure plans are aligned and consistent across The Sun and add the associated brands and products. The role will also own the media attribution views and insights.
- Planning digital media buying across The Sun and its associated brands and products; The Sun Mobile app, Dream Team and Sun Savers
- Oversee and make recommendations on the media planning and buying across our partner brands; Sun Bets and Sun Bingo
- Monitor the performance of the paid media budget across social, Search, Digital Display and Video on Demand including tracking of performance vs. budgets
- Considering different media attribution views, recommend improvements to the media investment strategy
- Build up a campaign and media performance view which is easily accessed by the team and allows the tracking of performance over time and continuous learning
- Support commercial with distribution of branded deals
- Experience of working on large scale digital campaigns
- Experience of planning digital media across search, paid social, VOD and display
- Experience in working with digital video
- Experience at managing budgets and evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Experience with media reporting tools
- Strong analytical skills, well organised and thorough
- Knowledge of and experience in the media industry
- A passion for our brands
- Able to provide plans, budgets and reports in a format which is visually impressive and easy to understand
- Preferably, experience of using reporting and attribution models within any of the following packages: Attribution 360, Google Analytics 360, DoubleClick Campaign Manager, DoubleClick Search, Google AdWords.
If this sounds like you don’t delay hit APPLY today.
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice