Creative Project Lead - Content Solutions – Scotland
News UK Commercial, Glasgow
What is the goal of this role?
The Creative Project Lead will be responsible for project development and delivery management of for all Scottish agency and direct client partnership and creative solution campaigns.
Reporting in to the Head of Partnerships and Solutions, you will work closely with them and the Account Managers to develop ideas that will work for the client, while maximising revenue opportunities for the business.
Once booked, you will be responsible for communication with all stakeholders (both internal and external), as well as the collation and/or design of all content, to the respective design and specification requirements of News UK brands. You will be responsible for the smooth delivery of each element of the campaign, ensuring they deliver against the campaign objectives.
You will also be responsible for post campaign analysis reporting as well as maintaining internal reporting systems that allow us to manage and monitor the profitability of each piece of partnership and solution activity.
What are my accountabilities?
- Work with Head of Partnerships & Solutions to develop a strategy for pro-actively developing new business from the Scottish market
- Work with Head of Partnerships & Solutions to establish a pro-active partnership and solutions pitches for new clients identified through new business strategy
- Work closely with the Agency and Direct Sales Managers to support them in identifying, developing and pitching new ideas to the market
- Work closely with the Agency and Direct Sales Managers to identify and drive new business
- Work closely with the Agency and Direct Sales Managers to manage the annual major events calendar to ensure that we are pro-actively maximising revenues across all titles and platforms
- Contributing to the delivery of the strategy and budgets, through the identification and development of new business opportunities
- Input data on an ongoing basis to the business plan trackers for Content & Solutions for budgeting/forecasting purposes
- Developing solutions for upcoming client marketing strategies
- Liaison with The Bridge team in London to ensure timely and efficient delivery of all National partnership and solutions campaigns
- Maintain existing and creating new relationships with key client and agency contacts
- Developing campaign ideas and concepts into working mock artwork in print, digital, social, and other platforms
- Delivering the finest presentation visuals for client pitches
- Producing the finest standard of artwork for campaigns that cross all disciplines
- Create assets for the full media mix including social, video, print, and all digital formats
- Working closely with the appropriate internal stakeholders to ensure every campaign meets the highest digital standards
- Fully competent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- Additional skills valued: Google Web Designer, After Effects, video editing, digital prototyping tools like Sketch and UXpin as well an animation programmes like Adobe Edge
- Well versed in editorial design in print and digital formats
- Understanding of UX general practices (Research, Visual Design and Testing)
- Proven ability and previous successful experience of leading the development and implementation of print and digital design workflows
- A strong track record in designing for large, complex multimedia campaigns
- A strong track record in generating engaging content across a range of digital channels and media
- Experience of working on multi-channel campaigns in collaboration with a range of stakeholders and suppliers to deliver optimum experience and results
- Experience of working with content management systems
- Knowledge of new developments in print production and digital production and how to apply them
- A sound working knowledge of web technologies and web development techniques
- Demonstrable entrepreneurial skills and self-motivation
- Experience of using creativity to develop ideas and answer problems
- Knowledgeable and curious about the challenges facing the media industry
- Demonstrate previous examples of successful creative design work within the industry
News UK is home to some of the biggest names in Media, Including, The Times, The Sunday Times, The Sun, Wireless, and Unruly to name but a few.
Wireless itself is also the home to some of the biggest names in radio Virgin Radio, talkSPORT, talkRADIO and some of the leading Local radio stations in the UK and Ireland.
Our newspapers and associated brands are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK and Wireless is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.
News UK acknowledges our responsibilities when handling your personal data as part of our recruitment processes to ensure it is respected, valued and protected. For further information on how we collect and process your data and your rights please review our Candidate Privacy Notice on the News UK Careers website: Privacy Notice