CRM EXECUTIVE, THE SUN
Team: Sun Marketing
Location: London Bridge
Job Type: Permanent
Company: News UK (The Sun)
Line Manager: CRM Manager
What’s my personal contribution?
The CRM Exec role sits within the Sun Marketing Comms team and reports directly to the CRM Manager. You will run the daily communications for Sun Savers, as well as a variety of brand focussed campaigns for The Sun.
What are my accountabilities?
You will be responsible for delivering all Sun Savers CRM activity and reporting from acquisition through to in-life, with a view to driving increased customer transactions, engagement and incremental revenues:
- Manage the day to day delivery of all CRM communications for Sun Savers
- Deliver a marketing mix, consisting of email, push messaging and direct mail
- Work closely with CRM Manager to plan and deliver campaigns & act as point of contact for all associated teams and stakeholders
- Work with the internal Campaigns team to brief all campaigns and ensure contact strategy for all promotional activity is delivered
- Work with creative team to brief assets and coordinate approvals from stakeholders
- Deliver regular, detailed campaign reporting on all CRM activity to stakeholders and wider teams
- Ensure key tests are carried out before campaigns launch and learnings are taken where appropriate
- Utilise the Analytics and Insight team in all campaigns to ensure effective targeting as well as review performance
- Provide regular updates to the relevant stakeholders during and after every campaign
- Use results and data to drive and inform all communications
- Involvement in ad-hoc campaigns for The Sun brand and/or project work
- A passion for The Sun and our products
- Experience in managing simultaneous, multi-channel CRM campaigns preferable
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Experience of reporting & analysis (Excel & PowerPoint proficient)
- Extremely good eye for detail
- First rate communication and organisational skills
- A can-do, self-starter attitude
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.