PRODUCER - Casuals
talkRADIO are currently looking for experienced speech radio producers with great communication skills, excellent editorial judgement and an eye for the story to join this exciting speech based station.
We are currently searching for talented producers, with studio experience and a ‘can-do attitude’ providing solutions quickly and calmly whilst being able to convey strong direction to your presenters and production team. Your verbal and written communication skills must be second-to-none, as should your ability to think ahead. We’re looking for people who can think outside the box, with an excellent contacts book, who are always striving to create output of the highest standard.
You should have an excellent grasp of social media, and be able to integrate that seamlessly with your day-to-day role producing a show, always thinking how best to interact with the listener. Most of all, we are looking for somebody with passion and commitment to talkRADIO, who is looking to produce the best quality shows but also have fun at the same time!
- Liaising with presenter to provide quality content for the show, researching stories and contacting relevant guests
- Communicating ideas with production team
- Showing excellent understanding of the Ofcom code
- Coming up with new show features
- Making sure S&P requirements are met
- Researching news stories and aiming high when booking guests
- Audio editing
- Forward planning for key events
- Directing your presenter and technical operator whilst studio producing
- Social Media integration
- Communicating with the Managing Editor regarding the show’s content and plans
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.