What's the job? Content Delivery Specialist
Where do I work? News UK, The Bridge (Commercial), London
Who reports to me? N/A
Who’s my Manager? Content Delivery Lead
What is the goal of this role?
The Content Delivery Specialist is responsible for the management of our native/branded campaigns. This role will spearhead the management of our native/branded content campaigns. The job is a hands-on role, liaising closely with the Head of Branded Content, Campaign Management Teams, Digital Sales Teams and Digital Ad Operations.
What are my accountabilities?
- Work closely with Campaign Management teams to deliver native/branded content campaigns across owned and operated sites as well as off-platform.
- Act as primary contact for delivery, optimisation and reporting for all native/branded content campaigns.
- Responsible for owning optimisation's and management of delivering KPIs for all native/branded content campaigns.
- Ability to understand the wider branded content landscape to draw insightful analysis from performance data.
- Feed into post-campaign analysis with content insight and maintain optimisation's with insights through campaign lifecycle.
- Work in close partnership with Head of Branded Content to support the rollout of our native and branded content strategy, offering input with technical & commercial due-diligence on new opportunities, initiatives, vendors and partnerships.
- Responsible for reporting and analytics of all native and branded content campaigns across all platforms.
- Understand and implement tracking through URL parameters.
- Stay organised and communicate effectively with relevant project teams.
- Drive the team for maximum productivity with minimum queries across all platforms.
- Drive operational excellence, scale processes, and deliver results to support revenue objectives.
Who are my contacts?
- Head of Branded Content
- Campaign Management Team
- Commercial Editorial Team
- Digital Sales Team
- Digital Ad Operations Team
Who you are?
You are a proactive and self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. You tackle difficult challenges head-on and find creative, strategic solutions. You pay attention to details, communicate clearly, speak articulately, and write thoughtfully. You are an adaptable and quick learner who finds enjoyment in problem solving.
What experience must I have?
- Solid understanding of both organic and paid social programs as well as technical understanding of how to buy and optimise media.
- Experience using a native platform such as Sharethrough, Polar, Nativo, Google etc.
- Proven success-buying ads on an auction-based and social platforms (Adwords, Bing, Yahoo, Taboola, Outbrain, Facebook, etc).
- Experience with Excel, ideally advanced formulas and v-lookups.
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Omniture, Simple Reach and Google Analytics.
- Previous experience demonstrating the ability to build and develop relationships and collaborate across a wide-range of stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent Written & Oral Skills.
- Open to new ideas and entrepreneurial work style.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively.
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.