Internal Recruitment Consultant
News UK part of News Corp and owners of Media Brands such as The Sun, The Times and Wireless to name but a few, are expanding their recruitment team.
Based out of the offices in Peterborough with some Travel to our business areas this role is to assist News UK in engaging the best talent for all vacancies and future talent pooling.
We are looking for:
- Previous experience in an internal resourcing role or agency experience.
- Proactive approach in recruitment methods.
- Implementation of recruitment strategy.
- Experience in building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to change, whilst working in a fast pace environment.
- Ideally have experience working with multiple job boards
- Agency management experience desirable.
Should you be successful you will be working with a small but perfectly formed team assisting the continued growth of engaging not only potential talent but with brand awareness as a whole.
This is a really exciting opportunity for the correct candidate to work for one of the largest names in Media.
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.