Station Support Executive - Part time
We are looking to recruit a strong Station Support Executive to join us at a fast paced group of Radio Stations. The role is a busy and varied role and requires a highly organised individual who is thorough in their approach to managing processes and all related administration. You must also be able to demonstrate a confident telephone manner and strong customer service skills. The role is also as a Sales Support element to support the field sales team to ensure efficiency is maximised across all sales processes to provide the best possible customer service.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for all incoming calls and visitors
- Handling customer enquiries and providing advice about our services
- Processing customer orders
- Supporting the field sales team with presentations for prospective and existing customers
- Uploading adverts using in house system
- Maintaining a clean and organised office environment
- Daily distribution of Sales reports and updating sales spreadsheets
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
- Proficient user of Microsoft based programmes, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Be creative and able to use own initiative
- Ability to prepare documents within required deadlines
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Be able to prioritise and have exceptional attention to detail
- Previous experience in an administrative role
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.