Job Title - Reward Manager – News UK
Department - Pensions and Reward Team
Location - London
Reward Team overview
The Reward team provides guidance and support to the business on all Reward related matters. This includes the design, administration and communication of all compensation and benefits arrangements.
The role of Reward Manager will form strong partnerships with key stakeholders in HR and the wider business. The Reward Manager will work as an internal consultant and expert advisor on all Reward related matters. The Reward Manager will be responsible for the instigation and delivery of Reward projects and key activities.
The Reward Manager should help the business remain an attractive employer whilst seeking economical ways of managing benefit provision and controlling compensation costs to the budget set by the business.
The Reward Manager will be the expert in all reward matters and will assist the Director of Pensions and Reward and HR Director in all areas of Reward to ensure the delivery of a successful Reward strategy.
- Previous Experience within a Similar Reward role.
- Experience of HR Systems is essential – SAP would be highly preferable
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel – comfortable with all formulae, pivot tables and analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a meticulous approach to work
- Ability to build effective, collaborative working relationships
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Proactive, results driven
- High degree of personal and technical communication skills
What do I show?
- Passion for service delivery
- Well organised
If you feel you have the experience required and want to work for one of the UK’s Biggest Media organisations hit Apply today !!
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.