What is the goal of this role?
The Bridge Systems and Support Services team provides systems and administration support to News UK’s advertising department, liaising with internal and external customers alongside our core suppliers. The scope of support includes customer inquiries, routine administration tasks and reporting, process management and systems administration. Alongside core process management, the team will receive, assess, resolve or escalate issues and requests to ensure effective resolution within agreed service levels, contributing to root cause analysis for issue prevention and the overall department strategy.
What are my accountabilities?
- Proactively build and maintain strong relationships with both external advertising clients and key News UK Stakeholders, including making yourself visible & easily accessible for support
- Point of contact for both internal and external Customers for any inquiries, system issues, process and booking support
- Effective incident assessment, escalation and resolution management
- Seek opportunities for personal development
- Close liaison with Commercial Systems team
- Providing support for the delivery of Commercial projects
- To ensure training documentation is stored in an accessible place for all, and is kept up to date
- Maintain comprehensive product, process and system knowledge
- Communicate Business training requirements, updates and reminders appropriately & effectively
- Ad hoc data-input tasks
- Using existing tools to monitor behaviours within the Business, and pro-actively identifying key areas of improvement & best practice
- Review, monitor and action reports
- Responsibility to check the Register page is grammatically correct and amend as necessary
- Admin tasks for Inserts bookings
- Play a role in the User Acceptance Testing for Ad Point
- Be up to date with Brands, Products and Systems Developments
- Carry out Systems administration and configuration to support Commercial requests
- Daily Financial page mark-up reports, and weekday PDF mark-up reports
Who are my contacts?
- All News UK Sales Staff
- All other teams and individuals within Business Services
- News UK Technology and Servicedesk
- News UK Credit Control & Finance
- Advertising agencies and clients
- Private advertising clients
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills (telephone, email and in person)
- CRM, Transaction Systems, Gmail, Microsoft Applications and Phone Systems
If you want to work for one the biggest and most popular British newspapers, apply now!
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.