Working directly with the Property and Facilities team reporting to the Group Property Director whilst supporting the roles and responsibilities as identified and requested by the Senior Group Property and Facilities Manager.
Mon - Fri 09.00 – 17.30 core hours with the flexibility to cover operational business requirements, including some earlier starts and later finishes.
- Executive assistance to the Group Director of Property and Facilities and Senior Group Property and Facilities Manager. Including; diary management, meeting organisation, meeting room bookings and managing priorities, answering calls, communicating with other assistants.
- Own administration of and manage other FM documentation that is shared across the FM department.
- Create and administer a team diary management system ensuring full awareness and co-ordination of diaries, making sure there is adequate holiday cover.
- Collate weekly FM reports from the team and assist in the preparation of a single weekly report.
- Raising purchase orders and the processing of invoices via CAS system.
- Receive, verify and code for payment all property related invoices including;
- Service charge costs
- Agent fees
- All other property related invoices
- Archiving and electronic filing of all above invoices on the ‘Share Directory’ / Google Drive
- Create and format team presentations.
- Manage the teams travel requirements.
- Set-up meetings and book meeting rooms when required.
- Taking formal minutes of meetings as required.
- General welfare support to the team when required.
- General administrative duties to include answering the team phones, taking messages, locating team members to deal with incidents, document creation, report writing, maintain key contacts, FM emergency documents updated monthly.
- Other tasks as appropriate to a FM assistant in the administration of the facilities.
- Raise expenses claims for Group Director and Senior Group Manager.
- Google mail and Google docs
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Diary Management
- Financial Management – (SAP system)
- Microsoft Project
- Experience in a web based document storage system
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.